Sunday, May 15, 2011

K&T H by Takashi Tateno

Putting this up on topic because he makes such fine clothing that impressed me from first bought till now.

About 7 shirts, 2 Jackets, a Pant, some bag, and some other accessories were ordered. I love this brand. I love their style.

A vintage reproduction that top-notched quality, Workers K&T H. Here's me with Takashi's made:

First, Engineered Wabash railroaders pocket shirt with Buckle Back Trouser and Ring Belt on Wesco Packer boots. An Oliver Peoples Vintage spectacle has brighten up my vision while posing.

Railroaders Indigo Wabash Jacket, sipping Wawee coffee while waiting Chaochan shop to open (Songkran 2011)
A Milton F. Goodman workshirt in cool fabric. Wesco Jobmaster 2 tone boots. At Doi Suthep, Chiangmai May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment