Friday, June 17, 2011

IWC Portofino 3563-05 : My First IWC

Just bought into collection the IWC Portofino model 3563 color 05 Stainless Steel Black dial with Black Aligator Strap. Accidentally I've bought this watch on dad-mom wedding anniversary, May 29th.

This "Portofino" is a classic fine watch that has very simple looking. All markers are using simple " | " line. No numeric showing except the date display. The whole body polish finishing made the watch looks more to dressy than sporty. Its black is real dark black.

Only one thing that dissatisfy me is the solid case back. I almost bought Zenith Elite Ultra Thin over this Portofino just because it has a really really nice mechanical showing on caseback.

PS. actually this 3563 was replaced by 3565 already. But still IMO the 3563 is more simple elegance. That's why I choose the previous one :P

Let's see some picture!









No comments:

Post a Comment